The Property Manager will oversee the day to day operational
responsibilities of a community to include financial, marketing, customer
service, administrative, and staff management duties. The Property Manager will assist the District
Manager to develop, plan, and implement the property budget, as well as help
maintain the overall financial progress of the property. The following list is not all inclusive; however
it is a typical description of a Property Manager’s normal
responsibilities. The District Manager
may include other duties as they become necessary.
The Property Manager
- Have thorough knowledge of, and ensure
consistent application of company policy and procedures.
- Attract residents by advertising vacancies, work
with existing residents and local businesses to obtain referrals, explain
advantages of location and services, show apartment units.
- Create leases for residents and perform
necessary paperwork to move a resident in.
- Collect security deposits and make regular
necessary bank deposits.
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting
rents, approving necessary maintenance, performing monthly lease renewals, and
- Work with the District Manager to hire and train
- Maintain the property by investigating and
resolving resident complaints, enforcing rules of the lease agreement,
inspecting vacant units, working with maintenance team to ensure a well kept
- Provide outstanding customer service for
residents; plan and participate in community sponsored events to help ensure
- Secure the property by enforcing precautionary
policies and procedures, responding to and being present on site for any
emergency of fire, theft, or injury. Contact appropriate supervisors and/or
emergency personnel if needed.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting
ownership for implementing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to the property and Clover Management, Inc.
- Maintain the integrity of the community by
ensuring confidentiality of resident and company information.
- Motivation for sales, and ability to meet sales
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written
- Computer literate, ability to comprehend
- Professional, honest, and hard working
- Self motivated with ability to work both
independently and as a team
- Customer service oriented